JOIN THE DISCUSSION!
Powered by Partnering for Performance, Discussion Group participants engage in facilitated conversation on topics that matter to all members of the group, and meet once a month. With the use of business coaching, mentoring, and management consulting, all groups learn to gain focus, problem solve, and set and achieve goals.
These are more than discussions; objectives are achieved through “homework” assignments and group members are held accountable for completing assignments.
What are some of the things we do? A few sample topics:
- we watch selected TED talks
- new skills are learned, such as speaking, and learning about voice tone
- sales and marketing tips and skills
- writing a simple one page business plan
- connecting mindset and attitude to objectives and goals
- interactive exercises at each meeting
Be Coached and Mentored
Gain Focus and Problem Solve
Set and Achieve Goals
Discussion Groups Participants:
- Business owners who have been in business at least five years
- Decision makers in non-profit organizations
- Decision makers in for- profit organizations
- Independent Professionals
- New business owners with a well conceived enterprise
As a direct result of participating in a Discussion Group, you will develop:
- A better understanding of how you can focus and position your business strategy and team talent to positively impact you, your business, your brand.
- Creative marketing strategies to better compete in today’s business climate.
- New insight and direction.
- Renewed awareness and confidence.
Logistics and Pricing:
- Groups meet for 2 hours, once a month. Any group may decide for itself to meet longer or more frequently.
- Members must commit to their group at least six months.
- I facilitate each group meeting to ensure lively, meaningful discussion and fair and equal participation among all members.
- You participate in a group limited to eight members per group; with a minimum of five members required to qualify as a Discussion Group.
- Discussion Group Members pay a fee of $65.00 per session. The fee is due even if a Member does not attend the session. If a session is missed, all material will still be available.
- Members may host a meeting at their place of business. All other meetings will take place at The South Shore Chamber of Commerce Building in Rockland at 1050 Hingham Street (Route 228).
Contact me at email@example.com, or by calling 781.982.8812 to sign up for one of the Discussion Groups.
“Personable, engaging, challenging … Jacquie Collins facilitates her workshops so as to get even a disparate group of business professionals to commit to one another, and to inspire growth and sustainability in each participant. If you come to her discussion group ready to work, ready to listen and support, committed to something better for your business and your life, you will walk away from every meeting with renewed strategies, confidence and energy to succeed and sustain.”
– Patricia Funder, Owner
LaserLight Skin Clinic, LLC